There are many different styles of engagement rings to choose from, each with its own unique look and feel.
Here are some of the most popular engagement ring styles:
- Solitaire: A solitaire engagement ring features a single diamond or gemstone set in a simple band. This classic style is timeless and elegant, and can be customised with different metal colours and diamond shapes.
- Halo: A halo engagement ring features a centre stone surrounded by a ring of smaller diamonds or gemstones. This style adds extra sparkle and can make the centre stone appear larger.
- Three-Stone: A three-stone engagement ring features three diamonds or gemstones set in a row. This style can symbolise the past, present, and future of a relationship, and can be customised with different stone shapes and sizes.
- Vintage: A vintage engagement ring features intricate details and designs inspired by past eras, such as Art Deco or Victorian styles. This style is perfect for those who love antique or unique jewellery.
- Modern: A modern engagement ring features sleek and minimalist designs with clean lines and geometric shapes. This style is perfect for those who prefer a contemporary or minimalist aesthetic.
- Colored Stone: A coloured stone engagement ring features a diamond or gemstone in a variety of colours, such as sapphire, emerald, or ruby. This style is perfect for those who want a unique and colourful engagement ring.
Overall, the best engagement ring style will depend on personal preferences and individual style. It is important to choose a style that you love and that represents your unique personality and relationship. Did you know that all of the above styles you can get with a lab diamond?
Lab-grown diamonds are generally less expensive than mined diamonds because they do not require the same costly mining, transportation, and distribution processes as natural diamonds.
Here are some of the main reasons why lab-grown diamonds are cheaper:
- Mining Costs: Mined diamonds require extensive mining and excavation processes to extract them from the earth. This process can be costly and time-consuming, and requires significant investment in machinery, equipment, and labour.
- Supply and Demand: Mined diamonds are a finite resource, and their supply is limited by the number of mines in operation and the rate at which diamonds can be extracted. Lab-grown diamonds, on the other hand, can be produced in large quantities on demand, making them more readily available and easier to obtain.
- Environmental Costs: The mining and production of natural diamonds can have significant environmental impacts, including soil erosion, water pollution, and habitat destruction. Lab-grown diamonds, on the other hand, are generally considered to be more environmentally friendly, as they require less energy and fewer resources to produce.
- Marketing and Branding: Natural diamonds are often marketed as luxury items and are associated with high-end brands and celebrity endorsements, which can drive up the price. Lab-grown diamonds, on the other hand, are still a relatively new product and do not yet have the same level of marketing and branding as natural diamonds.
Lab-grown diamonds offer a more affordable and sustainable alternative to mined diamonds, while still offering the same beauty and quality as natural diamonds. This could be the most cost effective way to get a diamond in the best engagement ring style you and your partner will love.